Pre existing Medical Insurance
We offer travel insurance for people with a wide range of medical conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart conditions, cancer, haemophilia, epilepsy and many more (subject to a telephone medical assessment).
If you or anyone else to be insured on the policy answers YES to any of the following points, we will ask that you complete a full medical screening.
Please read the following medical questions carefully:
- Are you aware of any current circumstances, which could reasonably be expected to cause you to claim under this insurance from JLT?
- Have you had a cancerous, cardio-vascular, cerebro-vascular, renal, respiratory, psychiatric or mental condition?
- Have you had any other medical condition that is under the supervision of a hospital, consultant or doctor (or any hospital admission or treatment) in the previous 12 months?
- Have you been taking continuous medication and had any change in medication or increase in dosage in the previous 12 months as a result of deterioration of the condition being treated?
- Have you had any medical conditions for which you are on a hospital or specialist waiting list for inpatient or outpatient treatment or investigation?
- Are you awaiting the results of any tests or investigations or are you aware of any medical condition of any relative or close business colleague (whether travelling with the insured person or not) on whose state of health the insured person’s decision to curtail the journey may depend?
- Have you been advised of a terminal prognosis?
To view the Policy Documents you will require Adobe Acrobat reader
Extra benefits included at no extra cost
- Affordable protection.
- FREE 24/7 travel advice.
- £10,000,000 Medical Expenses cover
- £1,000 Hospital Benefit
- £25,000 Personal Accident cover
- Increased age acceptance up to 75 years on annual and 89 on a trip-by-trip basis